TOPS Pro > Vehicle Optimization
TOPS Pro Optimizes your straight Floor Loads, Unitloads inside Trucks and Sea Containers to Maximize Cube Usage
TOPS Pro is a truck or container loading software for homogenous or single-sized items. Based on the inputs from the prior steps of the TOPS Design Sequence, these items can be loaded as loose items or as pallet loads. To best utilize all available space, place individual cartons on top of pallets to fill all void space. You can quickly see the best way to maximize available floor space, minimize damage through stacking strength analysis and realize great cost savings.
Choose from the extensive database of trucks, railcars and sea containers that comes with TOPS Pro or define your own transit vehicle in English or metric unit of measure. If you define the weight limit for the vehicle, TOPS Pro will load according to this constraint.
Compare Solutions among Different Vehicles
Select multiple vehicles to compare cubic usage and create side-by-side reports of up to five vehicle arrangements for the same analysis. These reports are easy to create, just click to select the solution to compare and then issue the create report command using a right click menu.
Truck Loading Algorithms
- All loose items
- Unit loads - show pallet as single blocks or show detailed contents of pallet
- Unit loads plus loose cartons on top, side and front of truck
- Partial layer of unit loads as a result of weight limit
- Optimize pallet height for the best use of truck space
- Allow different pallet heights
- Partial pallet layers if limited by total allowable weight
- Loading of identical mixed pallets created by TOPS MixPro modules